Homeowner Damp and/or Timber Survey Report

dry rot / rising damp survey

This survey is available for domestic property owners who may live in the property or are letting it out to tenants.

You may require this survey due to suspected damp problems, mould developing, timber rot or woodworm infestation that you need to be correctly diagnosed by a trustworthy qualified independent surveyor prior to any treatments being carried out.

This survey may focus on one area or the whole building, subject to your instructions. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements. This can be done by either calling us or filling in our Contact form and we shall then contact you.

Should you decide to proceed, an independent surveyor will diagnose the damp and/or timber problem that you have and will formulate a solution to resolve it.

Often the works required are able to be carried out by a general builder or yourself.

Click here to view a sample of our comprehensive reports

Please feel free to call us to discuss the issues and your options. Alternatively please use our contact form and we will call you.